1 Nephi 3:7 – ... I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
As far as it being cold- I don't know how cold it is there, I just know that the seasons are opposite so you are heading into winter instead of summer- so that is why I wrote that. Your time is very similar to ours in Seoul- even though your seasons are backwards.
Hey, I like your blog. I'm glad you made it to the MTC. Sometimes I wish I was there going on a mission with my wife. Someday.
It's been great working with you. You are a wonderful example to all the other senior couples in the ward. I think you have started a new trend. The Bird's application is nearly done.
Have a wonderful time at the MTC and then in Australia. We'll try and keep in touch. May the Lord bless you and your family!
You guys look great! I just read that you left today for Auzzie country. I hope your mission is wonderful, and may the Lord bless you in all you do. Have a safe journey.
Hi guys....Great blog. Hope you keep it updated with all your good works. We had Temple NIght on Friday and I missed you both. You were both great supporters. I wish you much success and lots of joy!!!! Love you, Nancy
9 comments:
As far as it being cold- I don't know how cold it is there, I just know that the seasons are opposite so you are heading into winter instead of summer- so that is why I wrote that. Your time is very similar to ours in Seoul- even though your seasons are backwards.
Congrats on your arrival to the MTC! Only one more week!
Hey, I like your blog. I'm glad you made it to the MTC. Sometimes I wish I was there going on a mission with my wife. Someday.
It's been great working with you. You are a wonderful example to all the other senior couples in the ward. I think you have started a new trend. The Bird's application is nearly done.
Have a wonderful time at the MTC and then in Australia. We'll try and keep in touch. May the Lord bless you and your family!
Bishop Larson
We already miss you guys!! Glad to hear you're enjoying the MTC. Be sure to keep us up to date on all your adventures!--Love, Robert and Sandr
You guys look great! I just read that you left today for Auzzie country. I hope your mission is wonderful, and may the Lord bless you in all you do. Have a safe journey.
Happy Father's Day Dad!
I sent you an ecard. I hope you get it today. Please send us your address and contact information.
Thanks!
Jen
Dad, Happy Father's Day. You are definitely doing the Lord's work. You make your whole family proud. Your grandson's all think you are awesome!
-Stephen & Heather
Hi guys....Great blog. Hope you keep it updated with all your good works. We had Temple NIght on Friday and I missed you both. You were both great supporters. I wish you much success and lots of joy!!!! Love you, Nancy
Post a Comment