
Just wanted to wish our very special April stars Happy Birthday! Course I (Linda) thinks this is the best of all months and you'll find me with my twin sister among the photos.

********************My's twin sister(Cynthia) is one minute older but this year as we turn our 6th decade I will actually celebrate my birthday 18 hours earlier because of the time difference between Australia and the United States. So for once in my life I'll be the older sister and oldest daughter in our family. Of course it won't last past Dec. when we return to the states.

April is also special because that is the month of our first child's birth (Carolyn) and first grandchild's birth (Braden).

**Plus in April our miracle grandson (Taylor) who was born weighing in at 1 lb 3 1/2 oz. is now celebrating his 9th birthday, and the first child (Sage)of our youngest daughter is celebrating her 3rd birthday.

***********************************Happy Birthday all April Stars!!

My parents are will also celebrate their 64th wedding anniversary in April. And it is the 179th anniversary of the organization of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, restored Gospel and Church of Jesus Christ through revelation to Joseph Smith.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Linda!!! I know it's coming soon. Love the fact that you'll beat your sister to that 6th decade -- that's the surprises of this wonderful world, huh?
We're beginning to get a few "spring like" days, tho' it's still cold some days during the weeks. We love sharing our testimonies and the gospel with guests at the Sites.
Have a Happy day!! Love you, Donna
Happy Birthday early! Sounds like you will get back just before your birthday. I hope you have a fun celebration! Braden is turning 16 this year, so it is quite a big deal.
Happy Birthday Linda, and happy all those other days too.
Post a Comment